Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 30: Love of self

Well, I'm not one to get all mushy and sentimental toward... most people, unless I'm so affected by that person, or caught up in a moment, I can't help but say something. While it's been known to happen on occasion, and even in my fairly recent past, it's not something you can expect me to ever really do toward myself.

It's not that I don't love myself. Of course, I do! But when I say the words... "I love myself", I usually start singing what follows that sentence as lyrics to: "I Touch Myself" by the Divinyls.

Hm.

Yeah... I'll spare you that, unless you really, truly want to hear that from me. I've certainly sung and said stranger things.

But anyway, I will say this: "That'll do, Hedy. That'll do."

And the swang sings nighty-night to the 30 Of Truth. Stay tuned 'til tomorrow for some misguided, and hopefully hilarious words from the fingers of HedyBean.

Until then: stay safe, play nice, and have a lovely day.

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment