Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 10: Let Go

Day 10: Let Go

I am trying to think of someone whom I need to let go of, who is bothering me, causes me excess stress, or drives me batty. Can't really think of one, because, as I have said previously, I don't hang on to people who have a toxic influence in my life anymore. I don't see a reason for it. My needs are met, and I don't feel like I have much of a void there, needing to be filled by someone who does little more than take up space.

That said... sure, there are times when I do feel lonely, and that I'm left out of things. I'm beginning to learn that there must be some sort of ebb and flow here, and most people feel this way from time to time. It's something I need to learn to live with, and just realize it won't always be that way when it does happen.

There are also many people in my life who I would like to take the time to get to know better. If anything may be the case with me, it's probably more that than the former. As far as people I need to let go of, I'm not big on keeping those people around. So, if you followed the link that I placed to this post, please know that you are around because I want you to be. And if we don't do much together at this point in time, let's try to change that!

'Cause I've got a brand new pair of roller skates, you've got a brand new key. I think that we should get together and try them out, you see... la la la la la - la la la - la la la la la la...
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment