Wednesday, December 1, 2010

OK, time to start over...

And... for starters, I guess I will go with something formulaic, that provides me with writing exercises to get back into the swing... I had been blogging since 2003, but started to feel very exposed, so I stopped. I'm feeling somewhat better about things, and where they stand, and boundaries I've set with people, etc. So... we'll see how this thing turns out, and if it goes well, I'll continue.

So, I'll be using the topics provided in 30 days of truth. Annnnd.... we'll start that in the next post.

-H

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hedy! I've been blogging for awhile now and was going strong at a post a day...until I felt overload and a certain expectation that I HAD to blog. Took the fun right out of it. Now I blog when I have something I want to say. Shot the fun right back into it!! Good luck and I'll be checking in! :)
    Mindy
    www.thesuburbanlife.com

    ReplyDelete